- Protection level
- Response time
- Maximum sensing angle
Principle of Safe Edge is a pressure-sensitive device used to protect the safety of personnel and equipment in industrial sites, as well as the anti-collision protection of electric aerial vehicles for unmanned transportation systems (AGVs, RGVs). It has a complete range, mortgage activation, and can be customized according to customer requirements. When used with the controller, it can realize automatic fault diagnosis.
Please use precautions
1) Please be sure to use the Principle of Safe Edge with the matching safety relay in the manual.
2) The Principle of Safe Edge cannot be directly connected to the switch contacts of ordinary intermediate relays.
3) The safety touch edge cannot be directly connected to the PLC for use.
4) Do not apply a load to a certain position of the safety contact for a long time, otherwise the safety contact may be damaged.
5) Do not immerse the Principle of Safe Edge in water or use it in occasions with frequent water splashes.
Pressure sensing method
Maximum sensing angle
Trigger force (according to specifications and usage)
Surface protection layer material
TPE elastomer, EPDM rubber, CR rubber
-20 degrees -55 degrees
Maximum humidity (23 degrees)
6.99*10-10 1/h (SIL3)
The safety edge contact system composed of the safety edge and RS8300, SRA/B safety controller complies with the following standards.
EN1760-2 ISO1856-2 EN62061 EN ISO138849-1 IEC61508 EN60204-1
Protective doors of processing machinery:
The safety edge is installed on the moving part of the protective door. When a person or object is detected in contact with it, the door can stop moving to prevent the person or object from being caught. Usually the safety edge is only used on machines whose moving parts can stop immediately after the power is removed. This accessory is used to protect other objects in contact with it.