- Safety mat switching current
- Maximum humidity (23 degrees)
- 95% (condensation)
- Response time
The safety mat is a simple standard open switch. When the set minimum weight is applied to the safety mat, the "switch" will be closed, and then a signal will be sent to the safety mat controller, and the controller will immediately send a stop signal to the protected machine to stop its movement. Each safety mat has four wires connected to the safety carpet controller to provide redundant safety protection to prevent incorrect wiring or physical damage to the safety carpet wiring.
1) Does the safety carpet contain edge-holding? Generally speaking, the edge-holding of the safety carpet protects the safety carpet from curling and protects the integrity and practicality of the safety carpet.
2) The size of the weight of the safety carpet.
3) The safety carpet cannot be curled. It is different from ordinary carpets. It can only be unfolded flat, otherwise the lines in the safety carpet will be broken and it will not be able to protect it.
4) For the signal output method and what kind of controller is equipped, please consult customer service.
Pressure sensing method
Maximum allowable load (8 hours)
Safety carpet area
Edge length min/max
Surface protection layer
status of use
Safety mat switching current
Maximum humidity (23 degrees)
EN 1760-1 reset command
IEC 61508: PFHS
6.99*10-10 1/h (SIL3)
Safety mats can be used as area protection. Typical applications include: welding robots, rubber and plastic machinery, assembly machinery, material processing, packaging machinery, stamping machinery, pressure machinery, automobile manufacturing and steel metallurgy industries. Compared with other protection aspects such as mechanical fences, sliding doors, and pull-back limits, the safety mat system is more free, flexible, and labor-saving. The panoramic view of the working area and full access characteristics are still retained, which not only improves safety, but also reduces injuries. accumulation.