- Edge length min/max
- Safety mat switching current
- Protection level
Safety mat is a safety protection measure based on safety. It is characterized as a pressure-sensitive Carpet switch, which can protect the human body in real time. However, because the material is a natural rubber component, there are requirements for the use environment. The general use environment is a dry place with a temperature of -30-60°C. The safety carpet itself is waterproof and corrosion-resistant.
The following actions will damage the safety carpet:
1) The safety carpet cannot be curled during use, installation and transportation.
2) Do not drill or cut holes in the safety carpet.
3) The safety carpet cannot be cut and used
4) Do not hammer the safety carpet or drive nails (screws) on the safety carpet
5) Do not drag the cable to move or carry the safety carpet.
6) Do not place overweight objects on the safety carpet for a long time. The maximum load capacity is 80KG/cm² (8 hours)
Pressure sensing method
Maximum allowable load (8 hours)
Safety carpet area
Edge length min/max
Surface protection layer
status of use
Safety mat switching current
Maximum humidity (23 degrees)
EN 1760-1 reset command
IEC 61508: PFHS
6.99*10-10 1/h (SIL3)
As a safety protection switch element, Safety mat must be equipped with safety relays and laid on the ground around dangerous machines and equipment to realize the warning of dangerous areas and the protection of people and machines. Its working principle is: when a person steps on the safety mat, the safety mat senses the pressure change and outputs a switch signal. This signal is detected by the safety relay, and then amplifies and outputs a switch signal, which directly cuts off the power supply of the machinery and equipment, and realizes the protection of people and machines.