- Electrical life
- Contact resistance
- Minimum load
1. Safety forced-off relay output
·3 normally open instantaneous safety contacts (3NO)
·1 normally closed instantaneous safety contact (1NC)
2. LED indicator
·Input status indication
·Output status indication
3. Automatic reset switch: configurable automatic/manual reset switch
Electromagnetic relays are generally composed of iron cores, coils, armatures, and contact reeds. As long as a certain voltage is applied to both ends of the coil, a certain current will flow in the coil, which will produce electromagnetic effects. Under the action of electromagnetic force, the armature will overcome the pull force of the return spring and attract to the core, thereby driving the armature. The moving contact and the static contact (normally open contact) are pulled together.
Relay safety output
Transistor signal output
Relay contact capacity
Maximum switching capacity
12A (distributed on all safety output contacts)
AgSnO2 + 0.2µmAu
Maximum input cable resistance
Impulse withstand voltage
Shell IP30, terminal IP20, it is recommended to install in the cabinet or shell IP54
EN ISO 13849-1:2015
1) Expand the control range: For example, when the control signal of a multi-contact relay reaches a certain value, you can switch, break, and connect multiple circuits at the same time according to different forms of contact groups.
2) Amplification: For example, sensitive safety control relays, intermediate relays, etc., can control a circuit with a large power with a very small control amount.
3) Integrated signal: For example, when multiple control signals are input to a multi-winding relay in a prescribed form, they will achieve the predetermined control effect through comparative integration.
4) Automatic, remote control, and monitoring: For example, the relay on the automatic device and other electrical appliances can form a program control circuit to realize automatic operation.