- Optical axis spacing
- Detection accuracy
- Response time
CE industrial beam safety barrier curtain beam safety grating for conveyor belt safety light curtain is a safety-certified light curtain product, which consists of two parts. The emitter emits modulated infrared light and is received by the receiver to form a protective net. When an object enters the protective net, when light is blocked by the object, through the internal control circuit, the receiver circuit immediately responds.
Signal cable: used to transmit the signal between the controller and the transmitter and receiver.
Control cable: used to connect the controller and the machine tool and equipment to realize the safety control of the machine tool or other equipment.
Mounting bracket: Fix the transmitter and receiver on the machine.
How to align the safety light curtain sensor?
1. The safety light curtain illuminator and the light receiver are allowed to have a certain deviation, as long as they are roughly aligned.
2. The indicator light turns green after the light is passed (that is, it is aligned), and the light is blocked (that is, it is not aligned or an object is blocking the infrared light) when the indicator light shows red.
3. Two relay outputs are output as the controller signal output.
Light curtain form
Optical axis spacing
Number of beams
Optical axis spacing × (number of beams-1)
30~3000mm, 30~6000mm, 30~30000mm
10000lux (incidence angle≥5°)
17.2×30×Lmm (L is the length of the emitter/receiver)
DC12/24V AC110-220V (relay output)
NPN/PNP type, sink current 500mA, voltage drop below 1.5V, polarity, short circuit, overload protection
Circular aviation socket with special link cable, 5 cores for emitter and 5 cores for receiver
Source of hazard: a cutting production line without safety protection, frequent entry and exit of operators, the huge power of the coiling is easy to get involved in it, causing safety accidents.
CYNDAR provides solutions:
1. Around the coiling production line, where there is no need to work in and out of activities, install fixed fences for protection, and use isolation methods to isolate people from dangerous sources.
2. Install ir light curtains on both sides of the door where operators need to enter and exit frequently. If an operator enters and exits, the infrared light curtain can immediately detect that someone passes by and instruct the machine to stop running to protect the safety of the personnel.
During the operation of the production line, it is necessary to feed in and out of the roll drawn car frequently. This requires the shielding function to be added to the control program of the light curtain safety device. If it is detected that the roll is drawn in and out, the shielding function will be activated and the machine will not Stop operation to ensure production efficiency. This requires a special controller to achieve the shielding effect.